As long as you buy our products, no matter where you are, will give you the best logistics service.
Committed to making construction work easier, faster and safer.
builds a better future through sustainable and innovative solutions.
Professional technical personnel
Our employees deliver technology leading products, systems, software and services to our customers.
- Generator Charge RV Power Cable Extension Cord Connector
- Manufacture OEM ODM Electric Vehicle Cable EV Charging Cable with Super Soft Performance
- UL 854 Service Entrance Cable Aluminum/Copper Type Se, Style R/U Seu 6 6 6
- Three Core 185sqmm Aluminum Conductor Medium Voltage Steel Wire Armoured XLPE Insulated PVC Sheathed Power Cable
- Australia Transparent 10A 250V Extension Cord Fitted with LED Light
- 10m 100 Ball RGB LED String Lights Holiday Decoration Wedding Party Fairy Christmas Light
- Pure Copper Cat5/Cat5e/CAT6 Ethernet Cables, Solid OFC Network Cords, UTP/FTP, Indoor/Outdoor, Factory Direct Supply
- Pivot Flexible Surge Protector Power Strip with USB Charger
Chongqing LAN Cable Group Co.,Ltd
Chongqing LAN Cable Group Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer and exporter of LAN cables, power cords, power strips, and coaxial cables. With its headquarters based in Chongqing City, China, the company has become one of the top players in the global wire and cable industry since its establishment in 1997.The company has a wide range of product off
The company was founded in 1941 by brothers Eugen and Martin Hilti.
Transform lives, shape tomorrow. Embrace the future
Simplify your life. Comprehensive support. Superior quality.
Sep 15, 2023
Sep 03, 2023Case study: Contrinex's Ø3mm inductive sensors help robots
CUSTOMER APPLICATION A typical photovoltaic solar panel consists of an array of 100+ silicon wafers, so their manufacturread more
Aug 22, 2023
Aug 22, 2023What is Ethernet? Everything You Need to Know About Wired Networks
Simon Hill Before Wi-Fi became ubiquitous, Ethernet was the way to link devices together. By running Ethernet cables inread more
Sep 23, 2023Another Verizon dividend hike likely on the way despite lead
By Emily Bary Morgan Stanley expects an imminent 2% dividend hike from Verizon, in line with what it did last year Despite concerns about potential lead-remediation costs, Verizon Communications Inc.read more
Sep 17, 2023After Earnings, Is AT&T Stock a Buy, a Sell, or Fairly Valued?
As the company faces slowing growth and lead sheathing issues, here’s what we think of AT&T stock. AT&T T released its second-quarter earnings report on July 26, 2023, before the markets opened.read more
Sep 12, 2023Aluminum Cable Market to Reach $38.1 Billion, Globally, by 2032 at 5.3% CAGR: Allied Market Research
The aluminum cable market growth is being driven by the global expansion in power demand, which has generated a considerable need for cables for safe and reliable operations. Wilmington, DE, Aug. 24,read more
Sep 07, 2023